Thursday, November 17, 2005

Truly Inspired

These stickers crack me up. If I could only get them here to decorate my cubicle space. I am going to be laughing about these babies for a while. Hopefully all of you readers out there can appreciate them as well.

Been super busy around here with work and stuff at the house. Escaped down south last weekend and am still trying to recover from that. Trying to fight off a throat bug of some sort so I can go through with the surgery tomorrow. Cross your fingers for me on that one kids. I am so nervous about it. Also have been working on the digital christmas list to end all lists. When people force you to make a list, they deserve some of the quirky stuff we put on them.

More to come later, got to get my nose back to the grindstone. I heard the *really* big boss is in town today and he likes to sneak up on people.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

wait is this your oral surgery? good luck!

November 20, 2005 9:00 PM  
Blogger LadyBug said...

Good luck on your surgery! The stickers are too cool. :)

November 24, 2005 1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home