Thursday, October 27, 2005

TV goodness

Now I am not one to jump on bandwagons at the drop of a hat. I like to think that I march to the beat of my own drum yadda yadda. But I think this post will bend to the ways of me spreading the love of the things that take me away, at least for the 48 minutes of DVR escapism. Part of this little adventure of life beyond my own extends to spoilers and other slightly fan-ish type things. So I thought I would drop some linkage to those places I have found and grown to love.

Ask Ausiello he publishes every Wednesday and usually answers questions about my top shows (Gilmore Girls and Veronica Mars)

Spoiler Fix is a pretty good summation of shows that Vixen actually turned me on to and at the beginning it would definitely quench my thirst for spoilers though now, I think I've only gotten thirstier...

Television Without Pity is a great and snarky look at what's on the tube today.

TV Squad was referred to me by ZipperSeven since it belongs to a family of blogs that he has as part of his daily rotation.

These sites on both Gilmore Girls and Veronica Mars

I am admittedly a huge Gilmore fan. I came across this screen cap and more site just yesterday. While I am not necessarily at this level of fanaticism, it's nice to know if I see a killer scene that I can come and find it here.

And I suppose I should mention Kristin over at E! though her spoilers and news tid bits are kinda ho hum compared to Ausiello but appreciated nonetheless.

As for other shows that find their way on to my DVR, I'd rather list them (in no particular order) so that I can endure the mockery later:
My Name is Earl
The West Wing
Supernatural
How I Met Your Mother
NCIS
Desperate Housewives
Criminal Minds
Las Vegas
Out of Practice
Twins
What I Like About You
Mythbusters
Smallville
Alias
How It's Made
Craig Ferguson
Extreme Engineering

I'm probably forgetting a few but they come and go so often...

Ok everybody, tell me your favorite TV addictions.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

lurve me some TWoP. The forums are nasty though!

I havent seen criminal minds since the pilot. I thought twins sucked though.

October 28, 2005 4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home