Friday, October 14, 2005

Listen for the chorus of angels

That's right folks, I finished the research paper. Two and a half months of research all to be culminated in a 10ish page paper. I dont know what it finally ended up being but it was plenty more than the bare minimum.

Finishing this project reminded me just how long it has been since my lazy ass has been out of school. The headaches, the stress, high blood pressure, anxiety, sleepless nights, random brilliance in the middle of a long awaited sleep cycle...yeah I miss it. I kinda wish it would have been a class to get the constant feeling of learning and interacting but I sure gained a lot from this. But it isnt completely over. The paper was only half of the project. Now on to phase two where I get to make a questionnaire for employees. /schemingly drumming fingers

Hopefully (with fingers crossed) this brings some good omens to my future in grad school. Leave me some good wishes and I promise to come back to blogging. Or you're also welcome to tell me how glad you are that you had a week off from my chatter. Either way, you're leaving me a comment ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

High blood pressure, headaches and sleepness nights? and you were at a D-1 school? I would hope that was from parties and binging.

Your making me appreciate my college years, it was never painful (with the exception of the drunken nights) until I was pregnant with the morning sickness of doom. And I still had a A- average.

October 17, 2005 5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home