Wednesday, October 26, 2005

A small sigh of relief

After hearing from the golden horseshoe I am relieved and reassured that this man does hold the flippin' golden ticket. As Zipper writes over at his blog, if you're interested in breaking news from the affected Wilma area Palm Beach Post and Sun Sentinel have excellent coverage. I usually read both of those papers daily for the info that they report on for the Scripps Florida that I watch for work. Actually, if it is a major Florida newspaper, there is a good chance I read it during the week.

Suffice it to say, there is going to be a helluva lot of clean up in South Florida this year. Not only that but it will be hopping at my job here, working for the man. With that, I've got to go. My phone at work has been ringing pretty constantly this morning.

Oh yeah, hooray for fall weather! Finally it's getting to the temperatures I can actually tolerate here :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home