Monday, November 07, 2005

Not Spoiled?

Paris and Nicky Hilton want to make sure that the world knows they aren't spoiled. To that I give a hearty and gut busting laugh. These globe trotting heiresses still get an allowance from their dad, Rick. Allow me to interject a quote here before I give you the entire article:
"In terms of the girls being able to support themselves they definitely can but what I do for them is that Kathy and I give them a monthly allowance which pays for their basics, their rent, their car payment and their cell phone bill which can be, depending on the month, quite large."

Ok, so I am supposed to believe that they aren't spoiled yet all their bills are paid for them. Uh huh. Yeah. Sure. And I am also supposed to feel bad because people pick on Paris? I think not. I mean first nick against you is that your name is actually a boy's name but I'll chalk that one up to not knowing the classics and going with "cute". I believe the only time I'll ever use Paris and hot in a sentence is to refer to a location: Gee, Paris is certainly hot this summer. And her idea of getting back to reality with Simple Life please dont make me laugh. This girl needs an honest day's work without the cameras around. Pay your own bills honey.

Read the article that started this rant here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home