Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Metrospiritual

During my daily news perusal I ran across this article over at Whitney Matheson's blog (this post, second item) on USA Today. I have to admit it really caught my eye because some of the key questions they asked I said yes to. But upon taking their quiz my results said that I was: You are almost metrospiritual but you need a few more notches on the hipness meter before you can consider yourself a true metrospiritual. Your values are in line with metrospiritual thinking, but your lifestyle choices don't always match up. Either that, or you just can't afford a hybrid Lexus. Ok survey says, Raven can't afford the hybrid Lexus or an iPod (though Zipper and I are entering a raffle for an iPod Nano here at work). I would have to say that my beliefs have really focused on slowing life down and realizing that there are only 24 hours in a day and that the world can't be changed overnight. To be totally honest, I think it has helped. Yoga, scented candles, better understanding of karma and so on and so forth really helps you take a look at things. Now I am not saying I am ready to hop on the vogue metrospiritual bandwagon, but I would have to venture a guess that many people live their lives in this way with or without the moniker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home