Saturday, January 29, 2005

Saturday stuff

I elaborated a bit more on the birthday thing in the comments section. The bf starts his new job on Tuesday and finishes his last day at the office mega mart store of evil tonight. Trying to finish up a week of drama with his family and hope things calm down. Things will be busy enough once Session really kicks in. Speaking of that, this is my last week before I've got 12 weeks of meetings. Talk about a crash course in government work. This will be my 3rd session and I think I've got a handle on things. But like all else, that will wait to be seen.

I've got to go and figure out dinner right now so I'll catch you guys later. I'm enjoying the hum of the dryer with some techno on my last solo Saturday.

1 Comments:

Blogger LadyBug said...

I love techno!!

February 06, 2005 12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home