Monday, January 03, 2005

Happy New Year Everyone!

Sorry to everyone that I have been AWOL for the last couple of days. I took the time off from work to take time off from a lot of things just so I could refocus and recharge for new tasks to come. I am looking forward to joining up the digital world again when I return to work on Wednesday. As of right now I am session proofing my house. It's going to be a long haul and I want to be ready. Still no word from school, I don't find out anything until March. Sucks big time because I feel like I should be planning but I can't. Can't wait to break the news to the Landlord if we have to extend for just one month. Oh well. Life goes on and he'll get over it. Ok, dinner's burning and I gotta go. Just wantd to prove to you that I did not fall off the face of the earth. I look forward to chatting with everyone soon. Take care!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Aww its great your getting some down time.

January 04, 2005 4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home