Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Mixed Reviews

Well a little bit of good news on the grad application front. The wayward professor wrote back!! Yes it is true. There has been confirmed contact with the (hopefully) key to my acceptance. So now with t-minus seven days left I can only hope for the absolute best. Keep your fingers crossed, offer special gifts and whatnot to your deity of choice but just something to give me a little more than a fighting chance.

Ok not so good news, I am home sick. Seems that I caught a nasty stomach bug at work. Figures doesn't it. Today I would actually have to say I am on the upswing. Monday night was ugly and yesterday I had to make a showing at work just so the Ice Queen would believe my illness. There is nothing like having the co-workers who like you tell you that you look like crap. Yeah warms you in the cockels of your heart. Slept almost all day because it was just too much effort to do anything else. Today I am taking it easy and trying to eat solid foods again. Maybe that was too much info but at least you can get a laugh out of it somehow.

I am also in the process of getting time off at the end of the month to do absolutely nothing. Well clean the house and get things organized again sure but not much more than that. The bf and I are bummed that there will be no vacationing but we've left a little reminder in the listening parentals to see if they can hook me up early for my birthday. It's at least worth a shot. That's what is new here. I've got to get some more rest but I wanted to get everyone back in the loop. Thanks for leaving me comments, I do enjoy reading them. And to db and vixen, I am taking it easy I promise!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You better be. I have a rough idea of where you live and wayyyy to much time on my hands. Are you still meditating? Just relax, your getting better.

December 10, 2004 6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home