Friday, November 12, 2004

wild and crazy!

Ok so it is no great feat for me to dye my hair. I've done it for a while now and enjoy having the flexibility to change my look every once and a while. As a friend told me today "If you can't change your life, change your hair. Can't lose 40 pounds? Change your hair!" and I have to say I am a subscriber to that philosophy. In the past I've toyed with hues in the red and brunette color spectrums with great success. I admit there was a summer that I streaked blonde but that was the one and only time that will ever happen. It was kinda scary. Then again I didn't choose to do that and history has proven that when I choose colors they work marvelously, when other people choose colors for me the results are less than gleaming. So I am sure I have kept you guys in suspense long enough. You just have to know what color I dyed my hair this time. Don't worry, I am going to tell you but I have a bit more background to cover. In the past, everytime I have altered my appearance the only one to really have taken notice is the bf. Nine times out of ten, he's at the house at the same time I perform my miraculous revamping. I'll give him credit for noticing but a lot of it has to do with his being at the right place at the right time, lol. Today's color is so dramatic that my plan was to go into work as if nothing was different. Well out of the ten or so people that I have seen today, two of them have noticed and commented. I really am surprised because I went from a fall spicy red to an anime blue black. Surely there are more people to notice. Ah but that just proves my theory that most people don't pay attention to their surroundings and take oh so many things for granted. There it is guys. Blue black from Garnier. I really love the color. It is totally dramatic from what I am used to and I think it looks great. When I did it last night I wasn't so hip with it but now that I have seen it in the light of day, I am totally loving it! We'll see how it goes. A brand new experience and I am ready for the change :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home