Friday, October 29, 2004

Finally Friday

What a week! I survived the GRE and now can move forward with the application process to my school of choice. That's a huge relief that words don't even come close to explaining. I also realize I have been terribly reticent on making any updates. Well with the shake ups at work that started last week, this place has been rather hectic.

Right now I am supposed to be packing my desk and you can see how well that is going, lol. Even though I should be ecstatically happy about getting the GRE done and moving to a new job and yadda yadda I am in a pretty good slump right now. I wish I could figure out what it is or figure out how to better deal with the things I know won't or can't change right now. Eh, that is for a later time.

Plans are also coming together to have a family Thanksgiving feast here in the capital city. Nothing more than I know my family is coming has really made headlines but as we are on the cusp of November, I expect big things to get rolling.

November. Jeeze, it seems like this year has flown by. How that happened I have no idea. As I get older, I really am amazed by the way in which time passes. Reality has a way of speeding by and your mind is like a stretched rubber band in slow motion. The snap back action doesn't catch up for a few seconds.

I really have to get packing now, sorry for the short moment with Raven. I'll try and get better. Grad school app should be done by Nov 1 so things will settle down then. ::fingers crossed::

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey girl. Stop sweating the small stuff. Things are falling into place for u.

October 30, 2004 5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home