Saturday, October 09, 2004

Grunt Work

Today I have the distinct pleasure of going to our current wireless provider and letting them know they have fuxored our bill. Just less than a month ago we started phone shopping since our contract was running out. The bf found out that through his illustrious employer we can get a mondo deal with this new wireless provider. Well we went over and found cool phones and thought all was well. Of course the money worrier (yep that's me) had to suggest we look up the bill on line. Good thing we did because when they set up the plan seems that my phone is the only one that is on the plan while we're paying 45 cents a minute when he uses his phone. Great huh? It isn't like we don't have a 900 min plan that would have taken care of all the minutes we would both use. Instead the bill stands at a whopping $275. Fanfuckingtastic. So today I get to go tell the people at the wireless store wtf and throw a fit. I need to get it fixed before the 30 days are up. Well I might not throw a fit but I am definitely not a happy camper. With that I am off for happy trails and will fill you guys in when I am done.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

And what company decided to fuck you in the ass? Why am I guessing the oh so mental Nextel?

October 09, 2004 6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home