Monday, September 20, 2004

Speaker Phone

I HATE SPEAKER PHONE! I have for years. I mean there is only one good thing you can do with speaker phone and that's occassional usage anyway. But today has been the speaker phone day from hell. The person who has an office in my suite can't seem to close the door when yelling to the computer support people on speaker phone. I so hate it. Plus, I don't want to hear about her computer or her prescriptions, or her bank account transfers. Please people use some decency!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Bank acount transfers? Is she swimming in debt? Listen up for ways to conment her later.

September 21, 2004 7:18 PM  
Blogger Midnite Raven said...

Nah, she's just close to retirement and thinks that the best place to keep all of her assets is in the bank under lock and key. I haven't figured it out myself. She's also got this cough that seems to only afflict her at work, or so she says. If I could function at my job by wearing headphones and still answer the phone, I would do it in a heartbeat!

September 21, 2004 7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home