Sunday, September 19, 2004

Miscellaneous Updates

#1 - Got the issue with the loud neighbor worked out. Guy finally wised up and was nice to us. Explained that he wrote music for the industry and for movies. Took the time to apologize to me and the bf in seperate occassions. Pretty classy if you ask me. Things have been good ever since.

#2 - No new hurricanes to be on the watch for, at least not yet. A small breather that we are grateful for.

#3 - Our a/c went kaput last night. Not like kaput explosion or smoke and stuff but more like the compressor or what sounds like a compressor had been running since we got back home Friday. Thought it was because we actually wanted cold air to come out. Then late last night while we were watching tv before bed, the house started to smell like something was burning and hot air was coming out of the vents. Lo and behold the grate near where the filter goes was frozen. Fortunately, there was extremely pleasant weather today that we could open up the house and not sweat down to little puddles. Bad news was that the landlord was really grr when we told him about it. I don't get it, I thought we were doing him a favor telling him what was going on. But evidently home ownership and rental properties are beyond me.

#4 - Got my hair cut yesterday and am changing colors tonight. Yet another chapter in my continuing quest for bucking the system with a kaleidoscope of colors with my hair. If only I could break into the anime colors, then we'd be in business!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home