Saturday, September 11, 2004

Hurricane Update

According to my good friends over at the NHC, the 11pm update shows Ivan making landfall in Tallahassee. I am really conflicted as to how I feel right now. Nervous if it really does hit, anxious because I know that this is still a ways out from prediction, agitated because I don't know if I should worry and totally stressed because as I was setting up my iCal tonight I found out that the papers for my grad school app are due two months before I had planned! I am sure to some this seems so mundane but to me it is just so much to handle. Worse yet, I have to study math as my final prep for the GRE and I hate math. Grr why can't I just settle down? It's the overactive imagination to be sure. Ok, going to chill for a while. Will post more ramblings tomorrow.

Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home