Saturday, September 04, 2004

User Name

Never did I imagine that coming up with a user name would be so difficult. I foolishly thought that I was original enough to get what I wanted on the first try. Pah! that was a joke. So I have forged ahead to create a user name that is not currently in rotation here in my own cyberworld. Good to know that I can still be creative on a whim.

So what am I going to do with this blog? What is my direction going to be? I have no idea. I wanted to reply to a friend's blog and made up my own. I figure it will be a good place to try out my humor and vent my frustrations. If it entertains me, why not entertain others, lol.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I see you had a similar yet different problem. Glad I'm not alone.

September 04, 2004 6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home