Monday, September 20, 2004

Asthma Awareness

Now, I am not a big pusher of charities as I feel that it is a personal decision within each one of us to make a contribution. In this particular instance I will make an exception as I feel this is an especially worthy cause to be held in a place that is really busy with hurricane clean up and should be applauded that they took the time to do this. My friend Jenn lives in West Palm Beach (hit by Frances) and is a pharmacy student at Nova. She's participating in the American Lung Society walk to raise asthma awareness. I know she'd love if you'd pledge for her. Believe you me, I am not rolling in the money here but we made a modest pledge and to her every little bit counts. If you are interested in helping out, drop me a response on here and I'll send you the link to her site. Thanks for reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home