Sunday, October 10, 2004

Behold the Power of . . . .

Ok maybe there isn't any real magic to this whole thing but I did go and talk to the guys at the wireless store in person rather than play automated customer service. As soon as I explained the problem to them they said that stuff like this happens all of the time. To be honest, that does not instill much confidence in me. So since there hasn't been a paper bill actually mailed to my house yet, I can't do anything. I have the asst manager's card and his assurance that when the bill does show up I can bring it back into him and he'll fix it that day. For now I wait.

Kudos to the bf for fixing the errant fan that we thought was doa. Still no word from the landlord on how we're going to fix the other problems. All I can hope is that when we move to Orlando things are not this bad. You would think that you could get a better deal on 950sq ft than $650/mo. I guess it is just practice for home ownership. Who knows? I've got to go fix dinner. Catch you guys later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home