Thursday, December 16, 2004

Ask Away

Not that there are that many people who read this, I figured I'd give it a shot. I got the idea from my friend Vixen and since I asked her questions, I am following the rules.

A) First, recommend to me:

1. a movie.
2. a book.
3. a musical artist, song, or album.

B) Ask me three questions—no more, no less. Ask me anything you want. (I do reserve the right on how candidly I answer)

C) Go to your blog (if you have one), copy and paste this, and allow everyone to ask you anything

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

movie- Kill Bill Vol 1
book- Good in bed
music- Maroon 5, Songs about Jane

1- Are you going to leave florida?
2- Have you ever been falling down drunk on several occasions?
3- what's your favorite drink?

December 22, 2004 8:33 AM  
Blogger Midnite Raven said...

I've seen both Kill Bills and thought that they were really interesting pieces of cinematography. Going to have to borrow them again from the bf's sister.

Read Good in Bed and loved it!

Beginning to check out Maroon 5. Heard a lot of good stuff but never heard the music. Definitely going to google search them today.

Now for the questions:
1. I want to leave Florida, I really really do. Right now my life hinges on getting acceptance into school. If I don't get accepted then I am going to look elsewhere. Right now I just want to see what the school says and go from there.

2. Falling down drunk? Nope, I am too boring for that. I have been really wasted but nothing of note. I guess it is because I don't make time to get that plastered and I don't want to drink alone.

3. I am real simple when it comes to my favorite drink: Coca Cola (accept no substitute) and rum (currently on a bacardi preference)

December 22, 2004 10:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Rum and coke. At least get a rum runner. More liqour. Next time you come though you need to stop by my house and we can do some real drinking.

December 22, 2004 3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home