Tuesday, January 18, 2005

A few changes

To start things off, this was on my calendar today and I wanted to share it:

Why does women's underwear always have lace and flowers all over it? You never see men's underwear with a big wrench in the middle of it.

-Heidi Joyce

I got such a kick out of that today.

Read more books, started new ones. Check it all out on the sidebar.

The bf interviewed for two jobs up here at the big house this morning. We thought that they were going to be temp positions but it turns out that there is one that is willing to offer a salary spot. We certainly can't afford to complain about that! I've probably already said too much but wish us luck on this -- we certainly need it.

That's about it for now. Had a busy but productive weekend. Can't believe I am stuck at work with 2 and a half hours to go still. Such a bummer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home