Tuesday, January 18, 2005

The flavor of my angst

My angst tastes like...
vanilla
Vanilla
Simple and true, your angst is just the amount of any normal person. What's more, you exercise an extremely honest and healthy way of dealing with it. Many people could use maturity and wisdom like yours. Your angst may be that you don't get along with your boss or a family member is having health problems, but either way it's always something transient and survivable that you cope with and use as a step on your way to becoming a better person. If there's one problem with your angsting, it's that you may tend to take this matter-of-fact, dutiful approach to all things. Maybe you should cut loose a little now and then so you can have some wild fun and adventure to balance out your angst. Remember that life needs its up as well as its downs and treat yourself to a little reward for your work.
Find your angst's flavor

1 Comments:

Blogger LadyBug said...

Hello Raven! Thanks for stopping by my site. I am enjoying yours too! I really like your quotes. I will make your blog one of my regular stops! ;)

Ash

January 22, 2005 1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home