Monday, January 24, 2005

Monday's thoughts

"Life can be widly tragic at times, but whatever happens to you, you have to keep a slightly comic attitude. In the final analysis, you have got not to forget to laugh."

- Katharine Hepburn

And now for some various updates......

The bf got the job up here at the big house. He's rather excited to leave the office mega giant superstore retailer of doom behind him and work with adults now. Though it should be interesting for Mr. Nite Owl to be working the 6am-4pm shift. Heh heh, now he shall know my pain!

Speaking of the bf, his parents were shipped safely to Vegas. Hopefully the duration for which we have to endure to be asked if we've been to Vegas yet will be short. And equally as short hearing the stories of a trip we won't be able to afford for a very long time.

My derelict brother finally got his divorce finalized. That was only 7 months in the making. Now, shock of all shocks, he realized that the apartment that he lives in with his "whippy" gf is too expensive for him. Duh, I told him that it was at 1k/mo. I don't live in digs even half that nice. And now that he lives with her, he's trying to find a way to move out and dump her at the same time! I am telling you, when they were handing out common sense this kid got what was left before the next shippment made it in.

Some friends of ours (me and the bf) had their baby last week. Cute as a button as they say and I am really happy for them. Last year was very transitional for them and with baby on board, I know that this year is definitely starting on the right note!

I went to see House of Flying Daggers on Wednesday of last week and totally loved it! The colors, the story, the action -- what can I say? I was hooked. Now I've got to go back and watch Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.

Well, I have to start working now for real. Catch everyone later!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am really good at travel package planning. I can get you to vegas.

January 25, 2005 9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home