Friday, September 02, 2005

No words to say it

My head is full of thoughts right now. Ideas and opinions, rants and raves and general whozits and what fors. Of course, I can't find the words to get everything out. Thought it is unfair to make everything snippets, I've got to say something.

1. Hurricane Katrina: what could I possibly say that hasn't already be said? The sheer and utter devastation that these people now face breaks my heart. There will certainly be a long road to recovery for those affected and for the honest people trying to get by right now. Z7 has had a few things to say as well and I think that his thoughts echo mine. Right now he's just a lot better at words than I am.

2. Gas prices: holy mother of god. I knew I was going to see high prices in my lifetime but $3.50/gal? Never in my wildest dreams. What is worse is the run on stations that I saw on Wednesday night and Thursday. I was scared. I saw 5 major hurricanes hit my state within the last year and didn't see this kind of rush. Is it worse in Tallahassee? Yeah it's flipping crazy. And for all of those people who mocked me for driving a Saturn, I know you're not mocking me now.

3. Energy conservation: since I work for the man, things start at the top. Z7 informed me that things are really hairy in my office building today. Here is where my keeping my cool starts. Please wish me luck because I am not good at keeping cool at all. Here's to wishing for an actually cold winter.

4. Working hard for an honest life: things aren't so easy in my little world. Sure compared to what I've already written about things are great. I've been in kind of a slump here with the conflict of what I can do and what I want to do. I have to keep reminding myself that when my time comes it will be even better than I imagine it because I put forth hard and honest work towards securing my dreams. I earn everything I have. I know that there are rewards in this world that are not meant for me now no matter to what lengths I go to secure them. My time will come and I hope that I am ready for all that it has in store.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home