Friday, August 12, 2005

Tagging back

List ten songs that you are currently digging ... it doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they're no good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions, the artists, and the ten songs in your blog. Then tag five other people to see what they're listening to.

1. Sleep to Dream - Fiona Apple Tidal
2. Birdcage - The Wallflowers Breach
3. My Favorite Mistake - Sheryl Crow The Very Best of Sheryl Crow
4. Don't Drink the Water - Dave Matthews Band Before These Crowded Streets
5. The Passenger - The Wallflowers Rebel, Sweetheart
6. Way - Fastball All the Pain Money Can Buy
7. Breakfast at Tiffany's - Deep Blue Something Home
8. Walk on the Ocean - Toad the Wet Sprocket P.S.: A Toad Retrospective
9. Big Time - Peter Gabriel Shaking the Tree: 16 Golden Greats
10. Three Marlenas - The Wallflowers Bringing Down the Horse

So I guess this works that I tag new people now? Ok so I tag Caffeinated Raptor, Syko, Lisa, Lucky, Ash and Jenn

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I heard my favorite mistake amd 3 marlenas today on my drive. Cool beans.

August 12, 2005 9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home