Thursday, August 04, 2005

And my little brother too


Yes, he really did mention my little brother Jeb. And yes kids, he is waving to astronauts that can't see him. But since he waves and does goofy hand gestures all the time, this should come as no surprise. Here at Mystique, Inc. we're not sure who got the prez a decent tv but my money is on the people at NASA who wanted to make sure that Boosh knew how far away the astronauts are. Heh heh, at least these people can meet and greet with the President with only wearing socks. Those lacrosse players are probably pissed because of all the flack they got about the flip flops.

Well my commentary on this will probably go over as well as me joking about Dubbya and his mini tv. Guess this is a blog that isn't for the critics.

It's also a shame that I can no longer look at the leader of the United States without being seriously reminded of the guy who does the spot on impersonation of the prez on Craig Ferguson's show. Thank you for my pretty little dvr that lets me watch all of the Fergetron's eps.

And I am going to digress here for a brief moment. When will the brilliant drivers in this beautiful state realize that if it is raining you MUST TURN ON YOUR LIGHTS. Not only that but if you drive a silver car, don't expect me to see you in the rain. It's already dark and cloudy out and your car is so suitably camouflaged. (/rant)

I guess for the obvious superfluous stuff here I don't have a lot to say. Guess that's cool since I am really convinced no one reads this. Oh well. It's free and it's snazzy and it makes me happy.

Godspeed Discovery. You're doing things that kids like us can only dream of. Thanks for doing such an amazing job!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home