Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Changes

To all you loyal readers out there, I want to make you aware of some changes that are going on here at Mystique, Inc. For starters, I've added some healthy reviews to my link under my books. All kinds of products tested by yours truly found fit for your consumption. I also added a place for you to yak back at me via email under the contributors. Over the last couple of posts I have also gotten quite verbose. Read 'em, leave 'em I am merely passing along information. Also check out the people I list under friends. I know the raptor has been up to posting (/cough *ranting* /end cough) here lately.

So in true Raven fashion, I thought I had a lot to say. Guess I was wrong. It's those times where I think I am going to leave a little tid bit where I leave a fucking novel. Take the good with the bad I say.

Well cheeky wee monkeys, it's way past my bedtime so I bid you adieu.

1 Comments:

Blogger LadyBug said...

Nice changes! I really like the Reviews section. :)

July 20, 2005 3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home