Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Who knew?

Sorry kids that I have not been updating as much lately. Seems that I am unknowingly on a one woman rampage to piss people off. More specifically, get them pissed off at me. How did I seem to manage this one? Good question. I have no bloody clue. I mean wtf? All I am trying to do is go about my business. Sure, sure I am used to having the occassional one or two people in the pissed off corner but 6 or 7 (current totals) blows my mind. I could understand if I somehow invited this wrath upon myself because of my actions but this one takes the cake.

I suppose if you're pissed at me too, leave me some berating. On that off beat chance that there is someone out there reading this that I haven't offended, leave the good news in my comments section. Until then, I am out.

1 Comments:

Blogger LadyBug said...

I'm not offended! :)

July 20, 2005 3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home