Tuesday, August 30, 2005

7 sets of random 7's

Vixen tagged me for a meme of 7's. I figured that I've got some time that I'll go ahead and throw some attention to it.


7 things I plan to do before I die:
1- Walk along the serene black sand beaches of Hawaii
2- Visit the Sakura and Shogetsu trees in Japan
3- Build and maintain a asian meditation garden
4- Find my path of peace, enlightenment and tranquility in this mess of a world
5- Develop and sucessfully maintain my professional consulting business
6- Spend as much time as it takes to visit spas in the Southwest
7- Own my very own American Bungalow

7 things I can do:
1- Listen intently to people's problems and read into them like a book
2- Worry about other people's issues as well as keeping track of my own
3- Cook meals and desserts like it's nobody's business
4- Remember odd factoids about pretty much everything I read
5- Pick out grammatical and syntactical errors no matter what I am reading
6- Devour books in a day
7- Pick up crazy things with my feet

7 things I cannot do:
1- Drive stick ( I have this hand-eye-foot coordination issue or something)
2- Wear pantyhose every day of the week (no way, no how, don't even ask)
3- Accurately remember lines from movies
4- Decide on how to keep my hair cut (it's been almost 8mos now since I got it cut last and my hair grows super super fast)
5- Go to the grocery store for just one thing
6- Have a logical conversation, digression has nothing on me
7- Make impulse decisions. I am the planner and the schemer as to figure out how it will all work out.

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1- eyes
2- sense of humor, sarcasm and scathing wit
3- compassion for the world around them
4- their ability to know that I can be a bit kooky but it's just something you've got to deal with
5- be able to keep up with witty banter
6- worldly knowledge of things that I do not know about in order to introduce me to them
7- ability to accept that I can be as quiet as a mouse or as ferocious as a hellcat given the situation


7 things that I say most often:
1- wtf?!
2- You've got to be fucking kidding me
3- Bloody hell
4- Isn't that some shit
5- ...in the grand scheme of things...
6- I digress...
7- Tell me how *you* think it is

7 celebrity crushes:
1- Clive Owen
2- Jason Statham
3- Lauren Graham
4- Camryn Manheim
5- Craig Ferguson (if just for the accent)
6- Kevin James
7- Sean Murray cute in that geeky sorta way

7 people I want to do this:
1- ZipperSeven
2- J Weston
3- Lisa
4- Lucky
5- Jenn
6- Ash
7- Well if you are reading this and I haven't tagged you and you want to, gfi

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Crap, I've been tagged again and I haven't even completed my last assignment (which I'm working on in somewhat free time).

This will get tacked on to my never-ending todo list. :)

Peace, love, and hippies

August 31, 2005 1:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh jason statham. Yeah thats a good one.

August 31, 2005 11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home