Monday, February 14, 2005

Random Stuffs

These guys have really caught my eye. I wish I had the time, talent and resources to do some of the amazing things that they have done over the years. Too bad I live so far away from NYC to go and see it in person.

I really hope that I get to go and see
this tomorrow night. Right now I am pooling the fundage to go. It wouldn't be a big deal if it was just me and the bf. I could swing that. But the bf's sister and her bf want to go and that's $50 that I can't pull out of thin air. One way or another I'll make it work. I've seen the concert once before and it was killer! We even did a quasi version of it in high school. But there is nothing like seeing the pros do it to really make it all amazing. I am such a band geek!

Yes, yes happy valentines day everyone. I survived the dinner last night. It was nice but I think way over the top if you ask me. Explain how serving cornish hens to a large dinner party makes sense. Because I sure don't see the logic. But that's what they did. Everything big and over the top. I know the two that set things up were in seventh heaven because they got compliments but I felt way out of my element there.

So the crud, as they so fondly call it here, is making its way through the state of Florida it seems. My mom was super sick this past week and now my brother and dad have it. There are people all over the office here who are sick as well. I say all over the state because my parents live a good 400 miles from me. I just hope that I steer clear of the second wave of this ickiness. But since I am getting more sleep now and getting on a more regular schedule with stuff I think that will help. Everyone knows I have been sick enough the last couple of months to last me a while.

Ok, so I probably should get back to work now. Especially since the site ate my first post and now I am rewriting it. The weekend was a bunch of fun and today is one of those drizzly days and not a lot going on at the office so I wouldn't mind hanging out at home today. Oh well. At least I can cut out of here a bit early today. And then lunch was super yummy. Mmmmm Cuban food. I love that stuff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home