Sunday, February 13, 2005

New Schedule

So now that the bf has started his new job I have gotten on his schedule. Why you ask? Well I haven't been able to get everything accomplished at work like I wanted to and really didn't care. That and he is horrible about not waking me up when he has to get up at a different time than I do. So I said fuck it and just got on the same schedule. That schedule means I get up at 5:30 and am usually in bed by 9:30. Its good because I finally feel rested and am able to focus a whole lot better in my meditation. So a lot less angsty whining from me. Well almost. I have this stupid dinner at the bf's parents house tonight and I have to say that it is going to be an interesting time. Lots of politics. But that's family, eh? But back to the work thing again. Yeah 5:30 comes pretty damn early but I am there by 7 and my boss's boss has noticed and is impressed. I need to impress this guy because he's the one who can get me more money. Keep em happy I say. On another note, my Chairman and his aide got me this ginormous assortment of flowers at work this week. I was pretty much floored. I've got pictures of them and I'll see about getting them up here. Really nice. Made the bf jealous and sorta upset. But then again I don't expect the bf to dole out this much flow to get flowers in this magnitude. I have got to get him to understand that. We're doing much better after this schedule rearrangement and he gets to work at a better job. I knew that office superstore of doom was evil. Now on to getting him to take those certification tests and sell the Blazer. It's coming. Just not on my time schedule. We're working on that. Ok I gotta million things to do before this dress up dinner thing. I'll catch everone later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home