Thursday, December 01, 2005

Reminiscing

I miss this show. Well I miss it from the early days. TV Squad came up with a decent Top 5 list that was augmented by the subsequent comments left by other readers. As hip and in tune I was with this show, I still have never seen the final episode. I keep telling myself that I'll rent the DVD seasons from # where I stopped to the final season though I just havent forked over the fees to Blockbuster. I think a lot of the flair was gone for me once DD had his tift with Chris Carter. Oh well, things all unravel when we least want them to.




Also on the wire today, the kids over at TV Squad reported that Kristin @ E! is running her mouth about this being the final season of Gilmore Girls. I've got to concur with the comment I left on the page, I wont believe it until I see it. Also, I've put in a word with Ausiello at TV Guide who seems to be good chums with Amy Sherman-Palladino and Daniel Palladino. I sure hope that this isnt it for my show! I still think there are just way too many things to wrap up as it stands now.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home