Thursday, March 03, 2005

ABC's of me

I got this from Vixen's blog and thought I would go with it. Been a little bit of a delay to get around to filling it out but I am having computer problems at work. I promise to get on here later this weekend to put in a more satisfying post ;)

Age: 24
Bra size: 40B/C
Chore I hate: dusting
Day I was born on: Tuesday
Easiest person to talk to: depends, lately it has been the bf
Favorite perfume: don't really have one because I haven't found one that is *me*
Gummy candy or Gum: Gum
Hometown: Flint, MI (but now I live in the south)
Interesting fact: I can pick up things with my feet and can remember the weirdest numbers
Junk I can't throw away: Mail it takes be forever, especially credit card offers
Kids: Can't have them, the equipment is out of warranty
Living arrangements: Renting a 2/2
Man's favorite feature: bright eyes
Number of sexual partners: I am pleading the fif
Overnight hospital stays: When I was born but not since then
Phobia: Storm grates and manhole covers
Question you ask yourself a lot: When will I ever get to leave Tallahassee?
Religious affiliation: latent Catholic but deep meditative spiritual person nonetheless
Siblings: 2 brothers 20 & 16
Time I wake up: 5:15 am
Unnatural hair color: I think the worse was this carrot orange that was supposed to be red
Vegetable I Refuse to Eat: artichokes
Worst habit: Worrying about things I cannot control
X-rays?: Teeth, knees (i've got rotten knees - all genetic), jaw (I've got TMJ due to a car accident), wrists, hands, neck
Yummy food I make: chocolate dream cake
Zodiac sign: Aquarius

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yep we're related. I can remeber any phone # I ever dialed.

March 04, 2005 1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home