Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Early Morning Tidbits

I am oddly hooked on Quizilla. I can't explain it but I found this fun little quizaroo this morning:
You are Lili St. Cyr!
You're Lili St. Cyr!


What Classic Pin-Up Are You?
brought to you by
Quizilla

And those of you who know me know that I am all about the pin ups.

The concert last night was AWESOME! I always miss my marching band days after hearing the
Marching Chiefs play. ThoughI was not a Chief (lots o' politics and two bum knees), I did march my heart out in high school. So much energy and excitement and lots of hard work but tons of fun. The bf, the bf's sis and her bf had fun too which made it all worth while since there was some confusion when the tix were bought.
The music revival does stir up some emotions that I might rekindle my music playing but I've got to find a suitable practice area for that. We'll see. I know I won't be public ready for a long time.

The bf is still loving the new job. It's his daily adventure now. I am really glad since I wasn't sure how he was going to acclimate. I am so glad for him. He needed the change in atmosphere and the kick in the patootie ;)

Ok well already, real work awaits. Catch you on the flip side!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Betty Gable. Why can't I be a pussycat doll?

February 17, 2005 12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home