Monday, January 02, 2006

Welcome to 2006

Happy New Year to everyone! Hope you guys are starting the new year off safe and without too much mischief...

Updates here: after journeying down to southern Florida, I was reminded how I am the best child my parents spawned and how easy it is for me to get a bug when I visit there. I am not that much worse for the wear except for the cough that sends anyone in a 10 feet radius running. Yeah, so pleasant.

The holidays have been good here at Mystique, Inc. Visits with family and friends have reminded us how fortunate we are to be surrounded by such good people. No, we havent won the lottery yet so those in question just tolerate us.

Right now I am working on a side project for a little company I know and if I dont get back to work, I'll be reduced again in galley slave status.

Leave me a note and tell me about your new year...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home