Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Photo MEME

So after a long hiatus, I have returned. Ok, so it wasn't all that gallant of a return but I am back. I got tagged over at Vixen's blog and figured I'd give this Meme a shot.

Go to Google Image Search and type in the city and state/province of the town where you grew up, no quotation marks. Then select the picture you like best from the first page of results and post it on your blog. This is my take:
I lived there until I was 6 or 7...

This is the historical section of the town where I lived until I graduated high school...

Now a picture of the town where I currently reside, well downtown at least...


Evidently I share my name with a lead singer of a band in the UK, who knew? Here is a pic of them:


My grandmother's name came up with this which is perfect since she's a whiz at gardening:


I took some creative liberty with my favorite food. In general it is rather plain but as depicted here it is a whole lot funnier:


This is my favorite pop of all time! (No it is not currently available where I live)


Next my favorite smell:
Mmmmm Macintosh apples...

Finally, my favorite song (Walk on the Ocean by Toad the Wet Sprocket)


TAGGED: Caffeinated Raptor, J.Weston, Lisa, Ash

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Well, I did it. So check it out. Three days in a row watch out I might become a regular at this.

December 15, 2005 1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home