Monday, June 13, 2005

Catching up from the tag

1. Total number of books I've owned:
Lots. I know that there are a few boxes of books at the parental vault and I've got at least 2 crammed bookcases at the house. Then there are those textbooks that I bought and sold back too......

2. The last book I bought:
Hmm I am pretty sure it was one of the current chic lit books that I am reading now. Before the craziness in my life started I had accomplished some book sleuthing and got some great deals. How about the next book I want to buy, will that work? Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

3. The Last Book I read:
Bet Me by Jennifer Crusie and The Amateur Marriage by Anne Tyler

4. Five books that mean something to me:

1. Fahrenheit 451
2. How to Win Friends and Influence People
3. The Sin of Wages
4. Jennifer Government
5. Pattern Recognition

Tag 5 people and request they fill this out on their journals:
-Caffeinated Raptor
-Doragon Doniiru
And three more people who actually read this, lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home