Thursday, March 24, 2005

Bad updating skills

Yeah I've been horrible at updating. Sorry, things have been so hectic at work that I really don't have much time to be on here. The only reason I've got time today is because all of the people have left to go back to their districts and start their weekend. Must be nice because we've still got to work. I am really glad for having work to do, I just hate how Florida has been entangled in this political bs with a case they have no business getting involved in. No, I am not going to put names in here because I don't want fanatics who call themselves righteous Christians leaving me nasty messages.

Oh yeah, they also told me that they are moving me to a new office come April. That was a fun thing to hear. Of course no mention of money until we're done with Session. I tell you, they had better ante up. I'm not an overachiever for nothing.

Found out that I missed the app date for summer classes at the local university. I haven't had the time to contact professors yet to see if they'll let me sign on for research assistants. It would be great if I could get at least a little experience in over the summer but we'll see about that.

Another fishy thing is that we haven't heard from the landlord and our lease is up May 1. Yeah that bothers me because most capitalistic landlords around here are all over signing you to a new lease. I don't have time to move again. It will break my spirit because Tallahassee is sucking my brain dry. Moving out of this town is the subject of pondering come May. Too much other stuff going on now.

My name is Raven and I am stressed. Big time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

::all together now::
HI RAVEN

Girl i am so sorry things arent going well and yeah my lease is up May 26th and they sent me a renewal on March 10th. The writngs on the wall, read it.

March 24, 2005 6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home