Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Still here

So here's my mini-update........Totally swamped at work these days picking up after people who should be responsible enough to do it on their own, trying to find out how I can get some research in at school this summer and fall, working on a new budget with the bf's new pay schedule (two of us on once a month salary warrants), trying to figure out what a good Plan B to this whole situation would be and oh yeah trying to stay calm and focused through all of it :)

It's rough but I think it is the kick in the butt that I needed. I am now shopping for every I/O Psych program I can find. I'll also be taking the GRE again when I can get some dedicated study time in and make a big score jump. So no more feeling sorry for myself. Time to pick up the pieces and move on. Find a way out of this repressive state (Florida that is)......

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Blogger sucks ass.

Kick down that door and get the hell out of repressive Florida

March 21, 2005 7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home