Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Neglectful

I feel as if I have been so neglectful to my virtual fan club. Let me just say it has been totally crazy at work. Sure, I know that the crazy time is gearing up but there is something to be said about it being already at full throttle right now. Yeah, those aren't the words I wanted to be typing now either as I am sure you all can imagine.

Other than the same old story, I wish I had something more thoughtful to write about. There is just so much going on and only so much that I can divulge on here that I've got to draw it out in bits and pieces. Unless something more earthshattering than what has already happened occurs, understand that the update deprivation of my usual first 5-6 months of the year has settled in. For now, I keep plugging away at the job that keeps the lights on in my house, the roof over my head, over priced gas in my car, food on my table, and clothes on my back.

What have you guys been up to?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home