Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Ushering in Fall

tv season that is. You know it's still 95F here on a daily basis. Anyway, to put a nice cap on a thoroughly icky day, ZipperSeven and I got to settle down with The WB and watch (that's right kids) Gilmore Girls in their mildly triumphant return. I was so happy to see our DVR filling up with shows to watch (usually for me while doing dishes) again. I think I notice this more right now because this week is particularly busy for us here at work. 5 am mornings really sock it to ya at night. At least tomorrow we can look forward to having an episode of Top Gear to watch while cleaning up from dinner.

Tonight I am going to try watching NCIS and maybe catch up on Craig depending on how much I need a laugh. There are always reruns of Sex and the City for a good laugh.

And to finish things off, here's a round of "What's on my DVR" (in no particular order):

Gilmore Girls (last night's season premier to watch again)
Cowboy Bebop: The Movie
Craig Ferguson (at least two eps by now)
NCIS
Sex and the City (two eps)
Rockfish
Supernatural (I am going to at least give it a try, who knows from there)
Good Eats (come on, it's a given!)
Under the Tuscan Sun (still trying to get ZipperSeven to watch it with me)
The Living Daylights (which is what he's trying to get me to finish with him, lol)
I bet there might even be an episode of Mythbusters on there too

And I think that's it...If there is great demand, I'll update the list when I get home. I know how all of you loyal readers are dying to know what I watch in my idle time. Now for me to get back to work in this "energy conscious" aka really hot office. There were so many complaints yesterday that they turned all the lights back on and were supposed to kick the air down a bit. Lights I can certainly verify but this air situation, that's still waiting to be seen or felt as the case may be. I will tell you one thing, I do love my Honeywell Super Turbo High Performance Fan that was on clearance (my favorite kind of sale) at the meglomart of doom.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ugh can't watch the watered down SITC reruns. It just doesnt hold up well on TBS. As much as I love James Bond That was one of my least favorite movies.

Too bad my tivo's broken.

September 15, 2005 9:51 AM  
Blogger Midnite Raven said...

I agree SATC reruns are not even close to the greatness they were on HBO but since I am poor, it's the best I can do now.

September 15, 2005 4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home