Friday, September 16, 2005

Reader poll

I am having a bit of trouble with consistent formatting on el blog of doom. Not sure really what the deal is but I get three different views with the three different browsers I use. So to all of you loyal readers out there, I have a noncontroversial opportunity to comment on my blog...

Please leave me a comment telling me what browser you use and if the font formatting throughout looks uniform or it looks like I got bored and decided to change the font with every sentence, sometimes in the middle of sentences.

This would really help me out and give me some small peace of mind that my internet life isn't as chaotic as PortableFF makes it seem.

Thanks and remember Raven loves you!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Everything looks consistent here, I use the newest version of IE(cant' remember the number).

September 16, 2005 11:13 AM  
Blogger LadyBug said...

Everything looks great here. I'm on firefox. :)

September 17, 2005 10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home