Thursday, September 14, 2006

Ooh my pretty gadget!


So I've gotta say I'm loving my new shiny electronic toy. No, no not that kind of toy but a Sansa e260 that I was able to get for dirt cheap thanks to a savvy bargain hunter (Z7) and a good friend of this blog (JW). Finally, after my laziness and apathy, I got it hooked up so I can rock out at work. Perfect timing too since it's getting busy and my office is scheduled for computer reinvestment on Monday. (slaps forehead, great timing Raven)

Anyway...so you ask why Sansa and not iPod? Well, it came down to two factors a) fundage and b) storage space. Quite frankly the Sansa was more bang for the buck. I (heart) apple and all but I cant afford their bling. I know my brother has an iPod and loves it but he also conned my dad into tagging it on his order with a reasonable repayment schedule. Not so lucky 400 odd miles away.

My inspiration for this post comes after an especially mentally tiring day. The only way I survived was through the power of meditiation and music. Call it mesmorized by the shininess or something like that.

Track playing now: Thelonius Monk, Bye-Ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home